The Best #Food #Dessert #Delicious #Vanilla # Creamy #Recipes >> Vanilla Custard Slice
The Best #Food #Dessert #Delicious #Vanilla #Creamy #Recipes >> Vanilla Custard Slice
This is the right choice for the people around you. I hope this recipe is an inspiration for other people around the world ...
This recipe is very useful when you are confused and want to try something new...
You can make this recipe anywhere and anytime with anyone... and also for those of you who like to make their own dishes...
You Need To
- 2 sheets store-bought puff pastry, thawed
- 8 cups milk
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 2½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered sugar for dusting
How to make
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Put pastry sheets onto two square baking trays lined with non- stick baking paper and prick all over with a fork, but do not go all the way through the pastry. Bake 20-25 minutes or until puffed up and golden. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. The whole sheet of pastry cut out the shape according to the size of a square pan 9x13 inch and a second sheet of pastry cut into squares (about 12), that will be the top of the cake
For the custard:
- Pour the milk into a medium saucepan, bring the milk up to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, and flour until very smooth
- Pour into the saucepan with milk and mix to combine well, add vanilla extract
- Return to the heat, stir constantly over medium-low heat until the custard boils and thickens
- Remove custard from heat
- Pour the custard over the pastry in the prepared square pan 9 x 13inch, gently put remaining cut out a sheet of pastry on top of the vanilla custard layer
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours or until set.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
This Recipe From :
Thank you for visiting my website... Hopefully, it will be useful and you can share with your family or other people...
To find out more about other recipes: click here