This is The Best #Food #Pie #Recipes >> APPLE PIE POPSICLES
- 2 cups 1/2 and 1/2 or whole milk
- 1 can apple pie filling cut into small pieces do not drain
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup apple cider add more or less to taste
- 1 cup Biscoff cookies crushed graham crackers will also work
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the Biscoff cookies in a medium bowl and stir to combine
- Spoon mixture into each popsicle mold until it's almost to the top
- Top each mold with 1/4-1/2 inch of the biscoff cookies, and press them down slightly to make sure it is bonded to the filling
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, preferably 6-8 hours. Enjoy!
TIP: to easily chop the apple pie filling into small pieces, use a knife while the filling is still in the can. Easy as pie!