This is The Best #Food #Caramel #Recipes >> BAKED CARAMEL DIPPED PEARS
- 4 pears I used Anjou Pears
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping I used Sugar Free Smuckers
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup optional
- Gold sprinkles for garnish optional. You could also garnish with chopped nuts, chopped chocolate, sea salt, whatever you like!
- Vanilla Ice Cream optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place pears sitting up on the baking sheet. Bake for 65-75 minutes or until pears is fork tender.
- When pears are almost done, microwave your caramel sauce and place in a deep bowl (to make dipping easier)
- Dip each pear 3/4 of the way in the caramel sauce. If the sauce is sliding off pears completely, allow pears to cool for about 10 minutes and add the corn syrup to the caramel sauce. This will thicken it and make it a bit stickier.
- Serve warm with ice cream if you want to be extra snazzy!