ITALIAN HOAGIE DIP RECIPE - Easy Kraft Recipes
With summer proper around the corner, you’re going to need a terrific dish to take to all the ones outdoor barbecues and summer season vacation celebrations. And this Italian Hoagie Dip is certain to be successful everywhere you pass!
I expect that everywhere I take this scrumptious dip, humans might be inquiring for the recipe. basically, you take all the components out of your preferred Italian sub, cube them up, and serve them dip-style on baguette slices.
In case you decide upon, you could also serve this with chips or crackers, however i like to stick with a few form of bread, consistent with the whole sandwich topic.
You may make this a day in advance, so long as you wait until just earlier than serving to feature the lettuce. we adore the hot banana peppers, however you may depart those out in case you decide on.
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, diced small
- 1/4 pound deli Genoa salami, diced small
- 1/4 pound deli ham, diced small
- 8 slices Provolone cheese, diced small
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup hot banana peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3-4 cups finely chopped iceberg or Romaine lettuce
- In a huge bowl, combine the chopped meats and cheese, onion and banana peppers. upload the mayonnaise and Italian seasoning and stir to mix.
- Simply earlier than serving, stir within the chopped lettuce. Serve with baguette slices or crackers.