How To Make Steak - Easy Kraft Recipes
How To Make Steak
Steak is a meat that cuts perpendicular to the muscle fiber. Not only beef, we are now also more familiar with various types of chicken steak, or fish. Pieces of meat that have been burned in the embers of fire, oven, or even fried.
Steak generally comes from beef, bread cooked with rice, potatoes, bread or pasta. Steaks are offered at varying prices, depending on the quality of the ingredients and the presentation.
- 200 grams of beef
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 rosemary rod (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 piece of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbsp of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- Sufficient sugar
- Enough salt
- 1 tsp stock powder
- 1 teaspoon raw black pepper
- 4 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 250-300ml of water
1. Sprinkle with black salt and pepper. Go back and forth. Set aside
2. Make its gravy first. Heat the margarine, saute garlic and onions until fragrant.
3. Enter the flour, stir quickly, add water little by little and add bacon, salt sugar, etc. Cook until the sauce explodes. Lift. Set aside
4. Heat the butter on Teflon, then put the meat, give rosemary, so it smells. Back and forth until cooked.
5. Raise it and Arrange the steak on a plate, pour it in gravy and give the vegetables according to taste. I use corn, carrots, peas and salad mix as well as french fries.